Wednesday, April 13, 2011

What a great morning!

After struggling for a few weeks trying to find a good routine for Chris and I to get our workouts in, I think I have finally found a solution!  I get up at 5am, go exercise, and I get home before the rest of my family wakes up. Then I have time to make Chris's lunch, fold some laundry, and pick up the house a little before the chaos starts. I tried it today and I think it might actually work!  This way our evenings are free for Chris to go work out, or when things come up my workouts don't have to suffer.

Today, is going to be a beautiful day! I am really looking forward to going out, working on the yard and letting Aidan run around!

Yesterday, Keegan turned 3 months old. Where has the time gone? It's crazy! But he is doing very well, now with the new medication and the right formula! Keegan is sleeping through the night. He will sleep from 10:30pm until 7-7:30am. It's glorious! I have been so lucky with both my kids sleeping through the night at an early age.

I think we are officially done having babies. I am really having issues with my IUD and I want to have it removed. I promised myself to give it more time, the stupid thing is crazy expensive ($750 - thank God my insurance paid for it) and it WILL hurt to have it removed.
But the spotting and bleeding (all the time), cramps and uncomfortable sex are really making it hard to want to keep it.  But before I get it taken out, Chris is going to get "fixed". So...I am just waiting and hoping that it will get better.

Anyway, I can smell I have at least one poopy diaper to change. Yay! I leave you with one of my favorite songs!

 

No comments: