Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Need to get this off my chest.

I have a few friends that can not seem to keep their opinions to themselves.  Their way is the best, breast-fed, all natural birth, anti c-section, no discipline, no vaccinations...etc.  Until you have walked a mile in someone else's shoes, you can't judge.
I am just saying, if I don't push my beliefs on you, please keep your mouth shut.

I am an amazing mother, an amazing wife and I am so blessed with so many wonderful things in my life. I don't need you to come in and try to make me feel bad about the intelligent decisions I have made for my family.

"You, Sir, are an idiot"

1 comment:

Sarah said...

i really hope that you are not saying this because of me. i would think you would get it off your chest to me before you write a blog post concerning something i said.